The Thrustmaster T. Flight Hotas 4 Ace Combat 7 Limited Edition for PC/Xbox One has been updated for the 20th anniversary of Ace Combat!
This joystick features official built-in buttons for the Xbox One, including Guide/Menu/View buttons. With this joystick, you can enjoy the history of Ace Combat while diving headfirst into the flight sims of the future! Versatile all-in-one joystick
The Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas Ace Combat 7 Limited Edition joystick comes with rudder twist, a feature that’s present on the joystick itself and lets you integrate the pedal set. The throttle is detachable to adapt to all playing-styles and locations. Realistic and ergonomic joystick
The T.Flight Hotas 4 Ace Combat 7 Limited Edition joystick is realistic, dynamic and affordable. It provides comfort, fighting instincts, and piloting sensitivity during gameplay for a realistic experience with unequaled precision. The joystick creates an entirely new gaming experience for Ace Combat 7 by providing seamless integration on PC and PS4. Detachable throttle
The joystick features a full-size throttle that can be used to easily control your aircraft's acceleration. The detachable throttle can be configured in two ways: - Detached from the joystick to recreate authentic cockpit conditions - Attached to the joystick, for stability and space saving. Dual rudder system
The joystick has a rudder feature that corresponds to the pedals used to maneuver the aircraft laterally, pivoting it on the vertical axis, and moving it left or right. This rudder function can be operated by turning the handle (with the built-in locking system) or with the progressive toggle switch.
- Ergonomically designed
- Adjustable stick resistance
- Dual rudder system
- Officially licensed by Bandai Namco Ace Combat.
- Officially licensed by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Joystick mapping optimized by the game development team.
- Plug and Play to provide a great experience in the flight sim franchises on video game consoles.
- Ergonomically designed to adapt to all types of flights in Ace Combat, whether in VR or non VR experience.
- Adjustable stick resistance with large hand rest.
- Full-size detachable throttle for easy manoeuver even in virtual reality.
- Dual rudder system: by rotating handle (with integrated locking system) or by progressive tilting lever.
- Weighted base for enhanced stability.
- Comprehensive flight gear: 5 axes + 12 action buttons + 1 rapid fire trigger + 1 multidirectional hat switch (navigation / panoramic view).
- Built-in official buttons for PlayStation®4 system (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS). Access social functions, switch between the game and the system, navigate through the system's menus, etc.
- Recognized in compatible games as a real joystick for optimum flight precision.